Civil Rights Violations
The U.S. Constitution guarantees equal treatment under the law, but police officers, government officials, and others in positions of authority can sometimes violate those protections. Victims of civil rights violations, however, can use the law to obtain justice and compensation for the wrongs done to them.
Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. is a law firm dedicated to helping victims of abuse and civil rights violations hold abusers responsible for their actions.
The firm represents clients in cases involving all types of civil rights violations and police misconduct, including:
- Coerced confessions
- Excessive force during an arrest or crowd control operations
- Racial profiling or arrests for "driving while Black or "driving while Hispanic"
- Unfair or abusive actions by customs, airport security, DEA, FBI, or other law enforcement agencies
- Violations of due process rights
- Home invasions and searches without a warrant
- False arrest and wrongful convictions
- Intimidation, threats, or abuse from teachers, and school guards
- Violations of First Amendment rights
- And other civil rights violations
Call 312-345-8877 to arrange for a free consultation.Taking Action to Obtain Justice and Compensation
The law can be a powerful force for obtaining justice, but you must start the process. Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. can evaluate your situation and discuss what can be done to obtain justice and compensation for you.
The firm has successfully represented many people who have suffered from police brutality, teacher abuse, and other civil rights violations. The principal of the firm, Ed Fox, has been recognized as a leader in the field of civil rights, and recently testified before the U.S. Congress regarding patterns of discriminatory strip searches by U.S. Customs agents against African-American women.
He and his team of advocates will fight to obtain justice and compensation for you.
For a free consultation with a civil rights lawyer at Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd., call 312-345-8877 or send an e-mail. The firm represents clients in the greater Chicago, Illinois, area.