Employment discrimination, workplace harassment, and retaliatory actions are violations of federal and state law. Yet, these illegal acts occur in Illinois workplaces large and small.
When you have suffered discriminatory or retaliatory practices, you must take action to protect your career and your future. Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd., an experienced team of employment discrimination attorneys, will protect your rights and seek justice and compensation for the wrongs done.
Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. represents employees who have suffered illegal workplace discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, including:
- Sexual harassment
- Racial discrimination
- Sex and gender discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Failure to accommodate employees with disabilities
- Harassment on the basis of race, disability, sex or gender, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation
- Denial or interference with Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) rights, including maternity and paternity leave and denial of medical leave
- Wrongful termination or retaliation for whistleblower actions, filing for workers' compensation, and other protected actions
Call 312-345-8877 or send an e-mail to arrange for a free consultation.Fighting for You and Your Future
Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. is a strong advocate for employees who have suffered discrimination and retaliation. The firm will thoroughly investigate every aspect of your case, seeking justice and maximum compensation for you. Ed Fox and his team of lawyers have extensive experience and a record of success in numerous cases involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
You must act quickly to assert and protect your rights as an employee. There are strict time limits for the filing of such claims:
- Federal employees must file within 45 days of the Incident.
- Other employees must file within 180 days with the Illinois Department of Human Rights or 300 days with the EEOC.
For more information, visit our Your Rights as an Employee page, our What to Do About Employment Discrimination page, our Severance Agreements page, and our Sexual Harassment or Hostile Work Environment page, or call Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. as soon as possible. A lawyer at the firm can evaluate your case and discuss your legal options.
You are not alone. Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. will fight for you and your future.
For a free consultation with Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd., call 312-345-8877 or send an e-mail. The firm represents clients in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.